For authors who wish to contribute to this journal, you can view information about the management and publishing of the Intechno Journal (Information Technology Journal) in About Us. Every writer who wants to contribute to the Journal of Information Research must register in this electronic journal system, through the Register menu at the top of this site. Online registration is free. Uploading can be done as follows:
- Log in using the username and password registered or the author has done.
- Manage your account by adding Roles to the View Profile, click the Author & Reader checklist and click the SAVE button.
- Then click the left Make a Submission on Sidebar, then select New Submission.
- Perform New Submission for 5 steps and don't forget to upload the script in step 2 on the "Upload Submission File" menu (in the article component select Article Text). Continue uploading the submission file until it's finished.
Journal article script format
- Title, Keywords, and Abstract written in Indonesian
- A maximum number of title words is 16 words. If the title is too long, the editor has the right to edit the title without changing the meaning of the title and without the author's approval.
- The article starts with Abstract English and Indonesian. The abstract may not contain images or tables. The abstract must describe the essence of the overall article content (background of the problem, the method/model used, the purpose of the study & the results of the discussion)
- Keywords contain four to eight words, separated by commas. Keywords are chosen carefully, so they can reflect the concepts contained in the article and help increase the accessibility of the article in question.