Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Article has been checked using plagiarism checker tools, JOISM is using Turnitin for it, and the score is below 30%
The copyright of the received article shall be assigned to the Journal Of Information System Management (JOISM) as the publisher of the journal under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. The intended copyright includes the right to edit, reproduce and publish the article in various forms and media (including reprints), as well as translation.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.