Peer Review Process
Every article that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through Initial Review processes by Editorial Board. Then, the articles will be sent to the double peer reviewer and will go to the next selection by Blind Preview Process. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. These processes take a month for a maximum time. In the each manuscript, double blind peer reviewer will be rated from the substantial and technical aspects. Double blind peer reviewer that collaboration with JSPG is the experts in the public administration area and issues around it. They were experienced in the prestigious journal management and publication that was spread around the national and abroad.
Manuscript processing time in JSPG:
- The author has 15 days waiting period on the first article submission, the section editor will decide whether the article needs to be revised or not.
- Section editor needs 3 days to examine the article based on JSPG author guideline.
- Author has 12 days to revise the article consistent with the JSPG author guideline.
- The revised article given to the editor to be reviewed, the editorial team needs 15 days to finish the review.
- If the article Declined, section editor has 3 days to inform the author regarding the editorial team decision.
- If the article Revision Required, editorial team will proceed the article to the reviewer.
- Reviewer has 30 days to review the article divided into two times review and provide the decision, Accepted or Declined
- The editorial team discusses the final decision in an editorial team meeting whether the articles recommended by the reviewers proceed to be Published or Declined. The editorial team has 20 days to make the final decision.
- The soon-to-be-published articles, lay-outed by the section editor for 30 days.
- Author has 3 days to confirm the layout result.
- Section editor publishes the accepted articles.