1. Title. formulated by selecting words that are contains appropriate and relevant concepts as well
arranged in an informative sentence related to the problem under study. Use proper terms and researchers must know exactly the meaning of these terms and are not characteristic ambiguous. Title in Indonesian, writen in cambria 13 Bold, middle average, and maximum 14 words.
2. Author's names and institution. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions, institutions address, and email author correspondence, without any academic titles.
3. Abstract. Abstract must be independent and complete, mention research objectives, the background and research formula, the research method, core research findings, research conclusions, reference is not allowed, shall not use abbreviations, and there are keywords between 2-5 words. Abstracts are written using CAMBRIA-11, 1 space between lines, and abstract contains 100-150 words.
4. Introduction. At the beginning of the chapter, the introduction contains the background to the problem. The background of the problem can contain related references based on data or information. Therefore, this has to do with the justification for the urgency of the research. The method of writing the source in the text needs to clearly indicate the author's name and source citation, which is the year of publication. An example is: ........ The 2013 BPKP audit of the 2012 BPPSPAM report showed that almost 50% of the existing PDAMs were unhealthy, even though the government had a program to realize 100 percent access to drinking water in all parts of Indonesia at the end 2019. This shows the unpreparedness of the PDAM, as a technical provider from the government, in providing clean water ........ (Nugroho, 2017). At the end of the paragraph, the introduction contains the problems and objectives, as well as the use of the research written in a narrative manner in paragraphs, no need to give a special subtitle. This article is written in upright Cambria-12, with 1.15 spaces. Each paragraph begins with a word that protrudes about 1 cm from the left edge of each column. The number of words in the article is a minimum of 5000 words.
5. Theory (Literature Review). Contains literature review of existing research, and / or the renewal of research being carried out (state of the art). Literature or research references must be relevant (with 80% of existing references being the results of research in the last 10 years). Meanwhile, the relationship with the justification of research renewal and also the emergence of research problems is based on theory (theoretical debate), alternative approaches and relevant solutions. For example, are: ........ The scattered review of the role of the bureaucracy is a sign of unpreparedness in carrying out liberalization ........ (Nugroho, 2015).
6. Method. Contains the type of research, time and place of research, targets/targets, research subjects, procedures, instruments and data analysis techniques as well as other matters related to the method of research. Targets/objectives, research subjects, procedures, data and instruments, and data collection techniques, as well as data analysis techniques and other matters related to the research method can be written descriptively. However, if the research method uses literature review, the author is not required to complete the elements mentioned above, but only lists the type of research, research target/subject and data analysis techniques.
7. Results and Discussion. The results of the research are presented descriptive form. Analysis and interpretation of these results are required before being discussed in the discussion section. Furthermore, after presenting the research results. The next paragraph is discussion. The discussion is focused on linking the data and the results of the analysis with the problem or research objective and the broader theoretical context. It can also be an answer to the question why such facts are found in the data. Therefore, the written discussion is attached to the data discussed. Thus, the discussion is attempted not to be separated from the data discussed because it provides additional data from the findings and strengthens theoretical arguments for the findings. References should be cited as (Nugroho, 2017) or (Nugroho et al., 2018) or (Nugroho, 2017; Nugroho & Ardiyati, 2016; Ardiyati, 2017) or (Nugroho & Ardiyati, 2016, p. 8) or Ardiyati (2017). The table is written in the middle or at the end of each text that describes the results/acquisition of the research. If the width of the table is not written enough in half a page, it can be written one full page. Table titles are written from the left of the center alignment, all words start with a capital letter, except for conjunctions. If more than one line, write it in single space (at least 12).
8. Conclusions and Suggestions. Conclusions can be generalized findings according to research problems, can be in the form of points or descriptive. Suggestions can be in the form of recommendations for the next steps for the next researcher. Research implications (If any) can be in the form of implicative recommendations from research findings.
9. Acknowledgments. In this section, you can acknowledge any support given, which is not covered by the author's contribution or funding sections.
10. References. The literature listed in the References contains only the sources referenced or included in the article, and using Mendeley or Zotero. Writing techniques bibliography, using the system cites APA (American Psychological Association) Style.
Manuscripts must be submitted online in MS-Word format at Author Guidelines and Authors should follow the JSPG Template.