Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.15-spaced; uses a 14-point font Garamond; all image, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please fill and sign Copyrights Transfer Agreement (CTA) form and attach as supplementary file in conjunction with manuscript submission.
- To ensure the integrity of the blind peer-review for submission to this press, every effort should be made to prevent the identities of the authors and reviewers from being known to each other. The authors should delete names, email or contact from the manuscript.
The copyright of the received article shall be assigned to the Nation State: Journal of International Studies (NSIS) as the publisher of the journal under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. The intended copyright includes the right to edit, reproduce and publish the article in various forms and media (including reprints), as well as translation.
Authors are permitted to disseminate published articles by sharing appropriate credit, provide a link to the license to this journal. Authors are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from the journal with an acknowledgment of initial publication to this journal.