Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The body text is 1.15-spaced; uses a 11-point font Century; all image, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission file should be OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the writing guideline.
- To ensure the integrity of the double blind peer-review for submission to the journal, every effort should be made to prevent the identities of the authors and reviewers from being known to each other.
- Please complete and sign the cover letter and originality statement form. Attach these documents as supplementary files enclose with your manuscript submission.