Copyrights & License
Nation State: Journal of International Studies are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. In order to publish and distribute articles, NSJIS need certain publishing rights from author(s). The intended of certain rights includes the right to publish, edit, reproduce, distribute and share publicly the article in various forms and media both of electronic and/or phisically, as well as translation. Nevertheless, We committed to respect the authors copyrights and license which includes:
- Author(s) retain the rights to use their research publication freely without any restriction as long as for non-commercial purposes;
- Receive credit and proper attribution for their published scholarly works;
- Re-use their own material in new works without permission or payment (with full acknowledgement of the original article);
- Publicly share the final published article through any social media;
- Distribute the article to their students/classroom and to research colleagues;
- Share publicily to their personal website or institutional repository without permission (with an acknowledgment to the NSJIS as an initial publisher).