Copyrights & License
Nation State: Journal of International Studies is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. In order to publish and distribute articles, Nation State: Journal of International Studies requires certain publishing rights from the author(s). The granting of these rights includes the right to publish, edit, reproduce, distribute, and publicly share the article in various electronic and/or physical forms and media, as well as translations. Nevertheless, we are committed to respecting the authors' copyrights and licenses, which include the following
- Author(s) retain the rights to use their research publication freely without any restriction;
- Receive credit and proper attribution for their published scholarly works;
- Re-use their own material in new works without permission or payment (with full acknowledgement of the original article);
- Publicly share the final published article through any social media;
- Distribute the article to their students/classroom and to research colleagues;
- Share publicily to their personal website or institutional repository without permission (with an acknowledgment to the NSJIS as an initial publisher).